Submission an incomplete software
Students could possibly get fill out its application with no all of the needed files beforehand. They could complete their application from the an after phase.
Immediately following acknowledgment and you may operating of the partial application, the fresh Financial aid Department (Provider Aides financieres) commonly get in touch with you to definitely up-date the latest destroyed help data to your .
For folks who sign up “without verification” (application instead LuxTrust-unit or eID), you will found an email through having a link to revise new shed help documents.
For many who sign up with authentication via Luxtrust-tool or eID, the fresh missing supporting records should be current on your eSpace towards .
Difficult administrative conclusion
Into the white of your COVID-19 pandemic, special procedures was indeed brought to complement students who had been enrolled from inside the a top-knowledge studies duration qualified to receive new AideFi inside the 2019–2021 june session or even the educational year 2020–2021 or 2021-2022.
This type of strategies present one to extra therefore-titled ‘COVID bonus’ semester for your college students given a lot more than, and you may postpone new take a look at of their overall performance booked to occur shortly after couple of years away from research.
Note that pupils could make use of only one ‘COVID bonus’ session throughout their high-studies education, and just if they have not provided access to the same measure in their nation off study, for example an expansion of one’s booked time and energy to over its higher-studies program.
- about step 1 st stage will get discover has and you can funds getting plenty of semesters from studies exceeding the official duration having the conclusion of the study course where he is enrolled by the all in all, 3 systems;
- on the dos nd years will get discovered provides and finance having the number of semesters out-of analysis theoretically planned with the completion of your own study years where he could be enlisted. This count is actually enhanced:
- of the step 3 units, in case your pupil have accomplished the new step 1 st analysis period inside the amount of time technically planned to your achievement associated with analysis period; otherwise
- from the 2 tools, when payday loans Lynchburg your college student features exceeded committed officially scheduled into end of your 1 st studies stage from the step 1 tool; or
- by step 1 product, if your beginner has exceeded the latest stage technically planned into the conclusion of step one st investigation course by 2 systems;
- in one single stage, get receive gives and financing for many semesters regarding research exceeding the official period towards the completion of one’s data years in which he or she is signed up because of the step three systems;
- throughout the lookup knowledge period, will get receive gives and financing for a max duration of 9 semesters.
When children who possess made use of the therefore-named ‘COVID bonus’ semester – or an equivalent scale inside their nation out of study – wants to done the step one st duration, the 2 nd years or their single research stage which is incomplete, they might located all AideFi in the form of that loan to possess an extra session.
Concerning your postponement of one’s have a look at away from show, children who were signed up for a higher-education research stage entitled to the fresh new AideFi into the 2019–2020 otherwise 2020–2021 academic seasons or2021-2022 instructional season and you may just who didn’t switch to other data plan after the 2021–2022 instructional year, need to see among following criteria to receive the new AideFi regarding the 4 th seasons of the step 1 st course:
- have obtained at the least 60 ECTS credit for the first step three years of data in identical higher-education program;
- have received about 31 ECTS credits adopting the 3 rd 12 months from studies, at the most recent, provided that it changed to several other investigation programme adopting the earliest enrolment during the a top-education programme;